Rc's Gone Nuts & TRCB4L
If you are already a member Log in be able to speak your mind an start new threads as well as as viewing members pictures and links plus way more. Or if not a member yet' take a minute to Register an be able to join in the fun here in rcgn.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rc's Gone Nuts & TRCB4L
If you are already a member Log in be able to speak your mind an start new threads as well as as viewing members pictures and links plus way more. Or if not a member yet' take a minute to Register an be able to join in the fun here in rcgn.

Rc's Gone Nuts & TRCB4L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» You guys still alive?
Thunder Tigar Toma hawk buggy  EmptyThu 19 Nov 2020 - 4:45 by Z400

» More Water Park Bashin
Thunder Tigar Toma hawk buggy  EmptyTue 23 Jan 2018 - 23:33 by admin

» RC4WD TrailFinder 2
Thunder Tigar Toma hawk buggy  EmptyTue 23 Jan 2018 - 23:07 by admin

» SAVAGE for Jam Racing 1
Thunder Tigar Toma hawk buggy  EmptyFri 10 Jul 2015 - 1:55 by true2dz

» New addition to the fleet
Thunder Tigar Toma hawk buggy  EmptyWed 17 Sep 2014 - 19:40 by true2dz

» ANDROID WALKY TALKY
Thunder Tigar Toma hawk buggy  EmptySun 29 Jun 2014 - 16:33 by true2dz

» Fishing North Dakota Lake Sakakawea
Thunder Tigar Toma hawk buggy  EmptyMon 28 Oct 2013 - 17:23 by Jam Racing_1

» Z400 A pleasure to deal with
Thunder Tigar Toma hawk buggy  EmptyWed 16 Oct 2013 - 16:43 by Jam Racing_1

» Yessir! Right heeah!
Thunder Tigar Toma hawk buggy  EmptyWed 2 Oct 2013 - 13:47 by true2dz

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Our Rc Trusted sites
pro line

Thunder Tigar Toma hawk buggy

3 posters

Go down

Thunder Tigar Toma hawk buggy  Empty Thunder Tigar Toma hawk buggy

Post by wildchild Tue 22 Mar 2011 - 22:17

This is 1 of 3 Thunder Tigar tomahawk buggys i got on used dirt cheep the most i payed for one was 65 bucks.The story that fallows may inspire you to just ask when in a hobby shop I have been doing so for years and all of them have "junk" bouncing around you can get cheep.It all started with katie surffing craigs list was around my birthday last year. she came across an add saying rc car for sale payed 350 + needs work 50 bucks takes it like new.so i called and asked some ? s he was a noob and didnt know any thing about it. just he payed 350+ for it 6 months pryer and when he started it up it went full throtle and then quit he took the engine apart and said on the phone it broke this lil part so he is selling it. i said ok im intrested ill be over in 2 hrs cus im that far away he said no prob no one ever called for over a month so it will be here.When i got there it was a Thunder Tigar toma hawk new tires even had the mold release he said here it is 50 its yours i got it at porkys hobbies in sabastapol and i dont want to deal with it its 60 bucks for parts and im done. i said ok cool thanks here ya go.around 3 months later katie and i where in sabastapol going right past porkeys headed to the flemarket so i stoped in. looking for a rod even though i took an old ae .15 rod pop had and the lil buggy was running great mind you this is a tt .18 engine.lol when i went in i asked the guy at the counter if he had any thunder tigar toma hawk parts he said yeah over here so i told him the story of the car and he said really i got 2 more with the same problem tt says its oawner error me to look at them i said yup noobs he laughed and said im gonna fix them and sell them as used. i said well ill buy 1 now if the price is good.he said ok you payed 50 for 1 already how about 65 for 1 and if ya want the other ill get u a better deal i said ok cool here ya go im off to the flee market so better save a lil for that if there is no good rc stuff ill be back.so we went to the flemarket had a good day looking i scored an old kyosho ither optma or javalin in real killer shape needs a few parts for 3 bucks and some 4 channel radios for 5 bucks so was a real good day now katie got a bunch of cool stuff tthere to like wii games etc. still having over 60 bucks in my pockett left after lunch and flee market i decided to go back to porkies went in said hi told him my scores and asked the price for the other buggy he said you are on a roll so ill let ya have it for 50 cash i said deal and went home happy. so for 165 i got 3 tt tomahawk nitro buggys brand new never drove only fired over reved and blew up rtr.
1 is this one here she became katies she is the only orange one was the body from the first one i got the other 2 are yellow katie liked the orange cus it matches her ae 18b. by the way the rods only cost 7 bucks each at thunder tigar for you.lol
no pics of the other 2 cus they are the exat same just body color. i took the orignal one i had and put the yellow body on it. the 3 rd car is for parts being that i can only get parts 2 places from global or tt 4 u and the 3 rd engine was wiped it broke the piston at the bottom and the rod + scored the shit out of the sleve + some one dropped it off the bench when it was in the back room and broke a fin off the head before i got it lol . so i got 2 runners and a parts car for 165 the servos are like 90 oz in 1 is metal gear the other is plastic but perfect for zombie distroyer and the radio will go in another project.as for the worst ;engine she will get rebuilt because for less than 50 bucks i can get all the parts and have her new as a spare. ok enough talk on to the pics

im only posting 1 car but a bunch of pics they are all 3 the same so i posted katies orange car lol

Thunder Tigar Toma hawk buggy  5-26-10004

in the box ya can see the pic of the yellow one on the side that is what mine looks like lol

Thunder Tigar Toma hawk buggy  5-26-10003

top shot in the box

Thunder Tigar Toma hawk buggy  5-26-10005

still in the box lol

Thunder Tigar Toma hawk buggy  Picture019-3

here is the radio

Thunder Tigar Toma hawk buggy  Picture013-2

awwww car shots lol

Thunder Tigar Toma hawk buggy  Picture011-2

head on

Thunder Tigar Toma hawk buggy  Picture012-2

side shot

Thunder Tigar Toma hawk buggy  Picture014-2

top down

Thunder Tigar Toma hawk buggy  Picture015-3

top less

more to come

wildchild
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Thunder Tigar Toma hawk buggy  Empty Re: Thunder Tigar Toma hawk buggy

Post by Jam Racing_1 Wed 23 Mar 2011 - 0:05

ya them are sweet lil 1/10 scale 4wd buggies. now you guys each have all the scales of buggys

Jam Racing_1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed 23 Mar 2011 - 0:08

Sweet story and good score Jason smoking deal all the way around.

How long are these lil buggy and also the with ? Just curious now in how lil they are lol
admin
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

https://rcgn.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wildchild Wed 23 Mar 2011 - 0:15

another top less pic

Thunder Tigar Toma hawk buggy  Picture016-2

here are some of it in the carry bag i got for them my bags are red katies are blue this is her car in my bag the bags are heavy nylon with enough room for 2 1/10 cars and radio and all the gear need to run it + parts and tools where only 9 bucks each at tower mart.
i have a bunch of these bags handy for bashing and storing cars in.

on to pics

car space

Thunder Tigar Toma hawk buggy  Picture017-3

radio storage there is another pockette like this in the other side for tools and parts etc

Thunder Tigar Toma hawk buggy  Picture018-3

there are also 3 more zipper pocketts in the front and 1 more in the zip up lid + a carry strap and handles. hope ya enjoy the thread and learn to call ads for cars with no pics or ask at hobbyshops about back room "junk" they all have it never know may just score a killer deal.

wildchild
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by wildchild Wed 23 Mar 2011 - 0:18

yeah they are great lil cars and katie is only missing a 1/8 and 1/5 buggy to have every size i need a 1/24 and a1/5 and i gotta build my 1/18 to have them all al though we are stopping at 1/8 is big enough in out oponion

wildchild
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by wildchild Wed 23 Mar 2011 - 0:21

the size of them is exatly the same size as the mega tech tempest gladiator "gladdy kitty" as a matter of fact the wing on the gladdy kitty is from the 3 rd buggy i just made a wing mount out of ild tamiya parts so it put it whare we wanted it and cut a convex in the leading edge to fallow the lines of the hpi f350 rs4 mt body.

wildchild
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down