Rc's Gone Nuts & TRCB4L
If you are already a member Log in be able to speak your mind an start new threads as well as as viewing members pictures and links plus way more. Or if not a member yet' take a minute to Register an be able to join in the fun here in rcgn.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rc's Gone Nuts & TRCB4L
If you are already a member Log in be able to speak your mind an start new threads as well as as viewing members pictures and links plus way more. Or if not a member yet' take a minute to Register an be able to join in the fun here in rcgn.

Rc's Gone Nuts & TRCB4L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» You guys still alive?
XTM MAMMOTH  pre MMT  but  still a BADASS TRUCK EmptyThu 19 Nov 2020 - 4:45 by Z400

» More Water Park Bashin
XTM MAMMOTH  pre MMT  but  still a BADASS TRUCK EmptyTue 23 Jan 2018 - 23:33 by admin

» RC4WD TrailFinder 2
XTM MAMMOTH  pre MMT  but  still a BADASS TRUCK EmptyTue 23 Jan 2018 - 23:07 by admin

» SAVAGE for Jam Racing 1
XTM MAMMOTH  pre MMT  but  still a BADASS TRUCK EmptyFri 10 Jul 2015 - 1:55 by true2dz

» New addition to the fleet
XTM MAMMOTH  pre MMT  but  still a BADASS TRUCK EmptyWed 17 Sep 2014 - 19:40 by true2dz

» ANDROID WALKY TALKY
XTM MAMMOTH  pre MMT  but  still a BADASS TRUCK EmptySun 29 Jun 2014 - 16:33 by true2dz

» Fishing North Dakota Lake Sakakawea
XTM MAMMOTH  pre MMT  but  still a BADASS TRUCK EmptyMon 28 Oct 2013 - 17:23 by Jam Racing_1

» Z400 A pleasure to deal with
XTM MAMMOTH  pre MMT  but  still a BADASS TRUCK EmptyWed 16 Oct 2013 - 16:43 by Jam Racing_1

» Yessir! Right heeah!
XTM MAMMOTH  pre MMT  but  still a BADASS TRUCK EmptyWed 2 Oct 2013 - 13:47 by true2dz

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Our Rc Trusted sites
pro line

XTM MAMMOTH pre MMT but still a BADASS TRUCK

2 posters

Go down

XTM MAMMOTH  pre MMT  but  still a BADASS TRUCK Empty XTM MAMMOTH pre MMT but still a BADASS TRUCK

Post by Jam Racing_1 Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 19:47

Well Carlos and I have done some sweet trades in the past and we were yakkin about a month ago about some stuff he had and wasn't really gonna use no more, so we struck a deal and this is what ended up, he sent me this MAMMOTH that has just about every hopup part made by XTM for this rig , threaded blue ano shocks , 4mm towers hubs and rear carriers, the center gear mount and the skid for the center also. this thing is a SWEET ass1 ride, Im gonna take most of the Bling stuff and put on my MMT and with the remaining roller im givin it to my son jason who will rebuild it to its former glory...

I took the engine apart, was really clean so i cleaned off the oil off the parts and broke out the polishin stuff and decided to try to polish the crank , I think it turned out awesome....

XTM MAMMOTH  pre MMT  but  still a BADASS TRUCK DSCN5599

XTM MAMMOTH  pre MMT  but  still a BADASS TRUCK DSCN5601

XTM MAMMOTH  pre MMT  but  still a BADASS TRUCK DSCN5602

I also did some work on the carb just for fun, I filed away most of the flashing left from the casting and fine sanded the venturi while I was at it...

XTM MAMMOTH  pre MMT  but  still a BADASS TRUCK DSCN5604

XTM MAMMOTH  pre MMT  but  still a BADASS TRUCK DSCN5605

the piston and sleeve are pretty good so I will just clean em and run it after it is pinched the rest of the shiny aluminum will be goin on my MMT soon. I will update my thread when is done ....

XTM MAMMOTH  pre MMT  but  still a BADASS TRUCK DSCN5615

XTM MAMMOTH  pre MMT  but  still a BADASS TRUCK DSCN5616

XTM MAMMOTH  pre MMT  but  still a BADASS TRUCK DSCN5617

XTM MAMMOTH  pre MMT  but  still a BADASS TRUCK DSCN5618

XTM MAMMOTH  pre MMT  but  still a BADASS TRUCK DSCN5619

XTM MAMMOTH  pre MMT  but  still a BADASS TRUCK DSCN5620

XTM MAMMOTH  pre MMT  but  still a BADASS TRUCK DSCN5622

XTM MAMMOTH  pre MMT  but  still a BADASS TRUCK DSCN5623

THANKS TO Carlos for the AWESOME DEAL, U will surely see this truck alive and kicking some ass1 soon enuff

Jam Racing_1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

XTM MAMMOTH  pre MMT  but  still a BADASS TRUCK Empty Re: XTM MAMMOTH pre MMT but still a BADASS TRUCK

Post by true2dz Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 21:02

Ur Welcome mike i belive the truck went to a better home.Cant wait to see her back in action.
true2dz
true2dz
Gold Member
Gold Member

https://rcgn.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

XTM MAMMOTH  pre MMT  but  still a BADASS TRUCK Empty Re: XTM MAMMOTH pre MMT but still a BADASS TRUCK

Post by Jam Racing_1 Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 17:25

Just getting the Mammoth torn down, all the shocks and hubs off , the arms and shock towers also, got a lil cleaning to do and then start transferring some of the aluminum parts to the MMT after that the remaining parts will be assembled into a somewhat stock Mammoth truck for jason to have... THANKS Again to ya Carlos, that truck will live a long time here lol

XTM MAMMOTH  pre MMT  but  still a BADASS TRUCK DSCN5628

XTM MAMMOTH  pre MMT  but  still a BADASS TRUCK DSCN5629

XTM MAMMOTH  pre MMT  but  still a BADASS TRUCK DSCN5630

XTM MAMMOTH  pre MMT  but  still a BADASS TRUCK DSCN5631

so thats what i got done so far, soon will start the real work of reassembly of this sweet old rig.... Thanks for looking

Jam Racing_1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down